Farewell Autonaut

Autonaut was my neat blogger alias from December 2007 until just earlier this week. Why? Because that was a thing you did from 2007 to about a week ago. Honestly, I'm a bit behind on updating my personal brand and shame on me; I should know better as a marketing professional.


Let's pay our final respects to Autonaut. May he rest in peace.



Enough respects. Hello davidjohnwyatt.com!



This new website will continue to be my personal blog and archive of thoughts and commentary on love, life, politics, and a smattering of miscellaneous antidots. It will also be a static hub for my professional content including details on my various digital projects and professional contact information.

You'll see the Capes Media, LLC name on a lot of my stuff because that's me too! I set it up to be the one ring that binds them all and because why not! Now I have an LLC and a little protection if any of my digital projects go south. Hurray for that.

So this is my new digital footprint. Bookmark it or visit my desktop site to sign up for updates via email. Maybe I'll entertain you... maybe I'll enlighten you.. or maybe I'll tick you off. Either way, we all win.

Mother Lover
Libertarian
Marketer
Mormon
Dancer
Writer
&
Blogger


www.davidjohnwyatt.com

Popular Posts