Mobile & YouTube Guru

So that was amazing...

It took me 5 years and millions of dollars of advertising spend on Google to finally get an invite out. It was a great time.




The campus was pretty cool. Our conferences were at the Google Tech Corners, not at the Googleplex, so it wasn't as Googley as you might be thinking.







We spent two days learning and workshopping about advertising on mobile devices and also how to generate awareness and consideration with YouTube and video advertising. The content was excellent and I enjoyed geeking out with fellow advertising professionals.





I learned a lot, met other people who do what I do, and was able to rub shoulders with some pretty important people at Google.



This is certainly not a sales pitch, but if you are by chance interested in learning or using what I do professionally, you can email me at contact@davidjohnoutloud.com.

Popular Posts